Lifeplus Phase OLean Review
What You Should Know
More and more diet product brands are emerging these days. One that you will find online is Lifeplus. This international company ships to countries all over the world. They offer a good assortment of nutritional supplements, vitamins, antioxidants, nutrition shakes, and weight management supplements. The product we will focus on in this review is Lifeplus Phase oLean. It is available for $35 per bottle, and can be purchased directly through the company website.
- Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Protein Concentrate
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Blueberry Concentrate
- Carrot Concentrate
- Broccoli Concentrate
- Spinach Concentrate
- Cauliflower Concentrate
- Chili Pepper
- Green Bean
- Sweet Potato
- Snow Pea
- Lima Beans
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Stearate
Lifeplus Phase oLean is supposed to be taken 15-20 minutes before each meal, two tablets is a serving. This supplement assists by blocking starches from being absorbed and processed normally. According to the official website, a single tablet can potentially block 100 grams of starch or more. Put simply, this means your body has to deal with fewer calories. So, you can possibly start losing weight. 100 grams of starch is said to equal about 400 calories.
The only active ingredient used in this weight loss formula is Kidney Bean Extract. This key ingredient is used in many diet pills to potentially assist with weight management. It works by preventing starches from being absorbed, turned into sugar, and then stored as fat. Just to be clear, Lifeplus Phase oLean does not help boost the metabolism, increase energy levels, or burn off existing body fat.
- This weight management formula is free of gluten.
- There is contact information provided on the official website.
- Lifeplus Phase oLean contains a lot of natural fruit and vegetable extracts.
- This product may lead to side effects like abdominal pains and excessive gas.
- There are no ingredients used in this supplement to burn off existing fat.
- No user testimonials are posted on the main website.
- A satisfaction guarantee is not mentioned with Lifeplus Phase oLean.
It is odd that so many ingredients are used in Lifeplus Phase oLean, but only one of them is actually for weight management. While Kidney Bean Extract can help reduce the absorption of starch, it can also lead to serious gas and abdominal cramps. This is certainly something to think about before choosing this diet pill. You should also consider the lack of fat-burning ingredients for Lifeplus Phase oLean. After all, you might prefer a dietary supplement that actively addresses existing body fat.