What You Should Know
Lipo30 is a weight loss product that claims to help you eat less while burning more fat, with a safe and proven formula. With so many products on the market today available to choose from, and nearly all of them claiming to the best available, it is hard to determine the one that will work best for you. Read this review to learn more about the product and its ingredients to determine whether or not it will be the one that helps you lose the weight once and for all.
List of Ingredients
Lipo30 contains the following ingredients:
- Green Coffee Bean
- Caffine anhydrous
- Phytosome Green Tea
- Alchemia Vulgaris (from Lady’s Mantle leaves)
- Oliva Europaea (from olive leaves)
- Cuminum Cyminum (from cumin seeds)
- Mentha Longifolia (from mint leaves)
Lipo30 contains several different ingredients. Chromax is a patented version of chromium, which helps to stabilize the blood sugar levels to keep your appetite from raging, and to help combat against cravings. Irvingia is used to help suppress the appetite and increase fat burning by increasing your body’s sensitivity to the hormone leptin, which controls hunger levels and promotes fat storage. Phytosome Green tea is a special patented type of green tea that makes your body absorb it more easily, and target fat cells directly. CoQ10 is something your body naturally produces, and it plays a role in several processes. When you get older, your body produces less naturally, which contributes to weight gain. Caffeine will help stimulate your body to burn more fat, and increase your energy levels as well as alertness.
- Lipo30 contains several ingredients known to help burn fat and suppress the appetite.
- A free trial is available for this product, so you can try it before you buy it.
- Lipo30’s free trial requires enrollment in an automatic shipment program.
- We do not see how much of each ingredient is used in the formula.
- Just because the ingredients are clinically proven, does not mean the formula as a whole is. Without ingredient amounts, we cannot tell whether the doses are enough for the clinically proven amount.
- At $50 a bottle, this can be an expensive investment.
- This company offers no diet or exercise advice to enhance their product.
Lipo30 looks like it could be a good supplement for those who are trying ot lose weight and want the support of a fat burner or an appetite suppressant. However, without proper diet and exercise, this supplement will not produce results. The lack of the ingredients amounts makes us wary, because just because a supplement contains clinically proven ingredients does not make it a clinically proven supplement.