Marked Blast And Burn Review
What You Should Know
Celebrities often come out with a product or product line of some sort. It might be clothes, perfume, or skin care, but in this case it is workout supplements. Mark Walberg now endorses a supplement line called Marked Nutrition, and the product we will look at in this review is Marked Blast and Burn. This formula sells in a box of 30 individual packs, and it can be acquired through GNC stores. The price of this formula is $25.99. As you may have guessed, Marked Blast and Burn is mainly marketed at men.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (from Safflower Oil)
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)
- Garlic Clove Powder (Allium sativum)
- Parsley Herb Powder (Petroselinum crispum)
- Uva Ursi Extract 3:1 (Arctostaphylos uva ursi)
- Elderberry Fruit Powder (Sambucus nigra)
- Horsetail Rush Stems Powder (Equisetum arvense)
- Fennel Seed Powder (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Corn Silk Powder (Zea mays)
- Hydrangea Root Powder (Hydrangea arborescens)
- Juniper Berries Extract 2:1 (Juniperus communis)
- Chromium (as Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate)
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Capsimax Capsicum Fruit Extract
- Black Pepper Extract
- Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener)
- Artificial Colors (FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40)
Marked Blast and Burn is advertised as a four-part supplement that assists by sculpting your body, burning off fat, shredding excess water weight, and boosting energy and the metabolism. The purpose of this supplement is to help you get leaner and more ripped. You should ideally burn off more calories, before, during, and after exercise sessions. This formula is stated to contain the latest research. Some photos of Mark Walberg training, as well as some video clips are provided on the official GNC website.
The ingredients used in Marked Blast and Burn consist of an energy and calorie burning matrix, CLA to metabolize fatty acids, a glucose stabilizer, and a water balance electrolyte blend. Together these ingredients help restore the body, minimize fat, and improve workouts. Clearly a regular exercise regimen is intended with this product.
- Marked Blast and Burn contains several ingredient blends to address different concerns.
- This product contains plenty of vitamins.
- No customer reviews are posted on the GNC website.
- The caffeine in this supplement may lead to side effects.
- There are other supplements that are very similar to this one.
Some men may be drawn to Marked Blast and Burn, because a celebrity endorses it. While this is fine, you have to consider whether or not this product is suitable for you and your goals. After all, this supplement is more for trimming fat and building muscle. If you are not participating in a regular strength training regimen, then Marked Blast and Burn may not be suitable for your needs and goals.