What You Should Know
Naturade claims to manufacture only natural products. They have within their range not only digestive support and anti aging products, but also weight loss products. It seems from their official website that Naturade’s main weight loss products are meal replacement products based on soy.
The main ingredient, in the meal replacement products by Naturade is simply soy.
Naturade has an official website from which you can order their meal replacement products. The only meal replacement products that the manufacturer offers are based on soy. The Naturade Total Soy meal replacement powder is chocolate powder flavor that can be bought at a price of $24.95 for 38 ounces. You can also order strawberry or vanilla flavor soy powder at a price of $12.95 for 17 ounces. There is a customer service telephone number listed on Naturade’s official site that you can call if you have any concerns or queries and there is also a customer service email address.
The range in Naturade’s meal replacement products is not extensive and there are no meal replacement bars for sale, which are often popular for those who are busy and do not have the time to prepare meal replacement shakes. There is now some controversy with regards to meal replacement powders containg soy, as some doctors and weight loss experts warn that these powders should only ever be used as a short-term solution to weight loss and not a long term solution. They tell us that all soy products contain phystoestrogens which are endocrine inhibitors, and long term use of meal replacement products can upset the natural hormone balance of the body. They also tell us that anyone with thyroid problems should not be taking soy meal replacement products as they have an antithyroid effect.
- You can order Naturade’s range of meal replacement products directly online.
- Naturade’s range of meal replacement products are reasonably priced.
- The official website gives a customer service telephone number and email address.
- There is not a very large choice of products within Naturade’s meal replacement range.
- Those who have thyroid problems should not take soy based meal replacement shakes.
- Meal replacement powders are only suitable for short term weight loss.
- Naturade does not provide us with any clinical proof that its soy based meal replacement shakes will help procure weight loss.
Diet experts are beginning to criticize meal replacement shakes like those offered by Naturade, telling us that too many people are using them as a long term weight loss solution, when in fact they are only suitable for short term weight loss. They advise that in the long term we should be using fresh fruit and vegetables to fill up. They also tell us that soy powder meal replacement powders in the long term can pose a danger to our health due to the endocrine inhibitors in these soy powders.