Pro-RX Labs Review
h2>What You Should Know
Pro-RX Labs designs and produces dietary supplements geared towards fat burning, strength enhancement and stamina. The products in their portfolio use an exclusive transport and distribution system with a form of nitric oxide. This process promotes movement to the bloodstream, allowing for lower dosages and increased potency. Headquartered out of Centennial, Colorado, the Pro-RX Laboratories began with Creatine Monohydrate systems. This success led them to move on to other formulas.
Pro-RX currently features six products. Most contain either all or some of these ingredients: 7 Keto, Synephrine HCI, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnatine, Chromium Picolinate, Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones, Yohimbe HCL, Cafeine, Green Tea, Bioprene, Niacin, Dandelion Root, Hoodia Gordina, Vinpocine, Evodiame, Potassium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B-12, Tribulus Terrestris, Kre-Alkalyn, Ethyl Ester (Nitric Oxide), Eurycoma Longifolia, Coleus Forskohlii, Zinc, Magnesium Aspartate, Vanadyl Sulfate, gelatin, Magnesium stearate, Beta Alanine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Taurine
Pro-RX Labs focuses on supplements for dieting and bodybuilding. Overload is an endurance formula that maximizes athletic performance. Muscle Pump uses Kre-Alkalyn, a pH12 buffered form of Creatine, for muscle building. Thermolean Inferno is a fat burner said to attack fat, raise metabolic rate, increase energy and control the appetite. The 7-Keto used in Thermolean elevates T3 to increase the resting metabolism. Products from Pro-RX retail on average at around 40.00 dollars a bottle. Stacks run under 100 dollars. The Body Building Factory describes Pro-RX as a company with a reputation for constantly seeking to develop products for best results.
- Good reputation. Pro-RX products have a wide distribution. This indicates the popularity of their supplements.
- Overall positive consumer reviews. Customers who use enhancements may experience jitters. Many reviews of Pro-RX products discuss that lack of jitters with these formulas.
- Experts in the fitness field, such as Bodybuilding.com, recommend products from Pro-RX.
- One component of Pro-RX products, Creatine, can have unpleasant side effects with increased levels. Symptoms include stomach cramps, bloating, diarrhea, water retention and headaches. Toxic levels can cause kidney and liver problems.
- While this company and its products has a strong reputation, most dietary supplements are not endorsed or approved by the FDA. There is little scientific backing or research to verify the effectiveness of fat burners or enhancement pills.
Pro-RX is a company that appears to push the limits in their niche. They have a reputation for working to improve the products that come out of their labs. Clearly, Pro-RX has the respect of some members of the fitness community. The portfolio from Pro-RX is full of fat burners, muscles enhancers and athletic endurance formulas. The controversy for products from Pro-RX and all distributors of dietary supplements is the lack of government and scientific support. Drugs for enhanced metabolism and muscle building have some unfortunate issues. There are underlying, undiagnosed health conditions and drug interactions that make taking such products unsafe. If you do decide to pursue this avenue for your own fitness agenda, the products for Pro-RX seem to be above the normal scale and preferred by many fitness experts.