TFX Elite Review
What You Should Know
TFX Elite is a thermogenic product from parent company TFXhealth. The company manufactures fat-burners, testosterone boosters, stacks and total-body weight management solutions. The products are available on the website for purchase and are available with a 30-day money back guarantee. Several of the products available from TFXhealth make claims of weight loss with little to no proof of effectiveness. Is TFX Elite one of those products? We will take a closer look to find out.
List of Ingredients
- African Mango Extract
- Raspberry Ketones
- Caffeine Anhydrous
TFXelite Proprietary Blend:
- Green Tea Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Extract
- Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Extract
- Bauhinia Purpurea Leaf Extract
TFX Elite is a fat-burner. The product claims to increase metabolism, increase energy, reduce fat and appetite. Dieters have the ability to purchase the product on the official website as well as through third-party ecommerce site for approximately $50. This is expensive compared to similar products on the market.
The claims associated with TFX Elite are grandiose. There is no evidence of clinical trials and the company does not provide information relating to scientific research. There is proven weight loss ingredients such as green tea and caffeine listed in the product. The amount contained in the product may not product significant amount of weight loss, if at all.
- The ingredients are listed on the website.
- Dieters have the ability to purchase a one-month, three-month, six-month or one-year supply.
- TFX Elite contains proven weight loss ingredients.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Dieters order TFX Elite directly from the official website.
- Weight loss is not guaranteed.
- Several of the proven ingredients are listed in a proprietary blend.
- TFX Elite is expensive.
- There is no evidence of scientific research or clinical trials.
- The product does not address diet or exercise.
- The product claims to be for elite athletes, not the average dieter.
We have a major concerns relating to TFX Elite. The company, TFXhealth, makes claims not supported by clinical trials or scientific research. The product claims to boost metabolism, increase energy levels and suppress appetite. Taking a closer look at the ingredient list, caffeine could potentially increase heart rate. The result could potentially increase metabolism, but no more than two cups of coffee would. We also have to note overconsumption of TFX Elite could potentially be dangerous for dieters sensitive to caffeine.
The additional proven ingredient is hidden in a proprietary blend. The inclusion of green tea is great, but you may not consume the listed amount. As far as we can determine, the ingredients will not support the claims listed on the TFX Elite website. The price is expensive compared to similar fat-burners on the market. We feel as if the average dieter will not be willing to spend $50 for a product with no guarantee of effectiveness.