What You Should Know
Thermbuterol, produced by Southern Pharmeceuticals, is a thermogenic fat burner. According to product marketing, Thermbuterol works with your body’s own natural functions to facilitate weight loss. In addition to speeding up weight loss, it supposedly builds muscle mass. Guggulstrone, apparently a naturally based substance, is the primary ingredient of Thermbuterol. According to the company, it burns fat, repairs muscle damage, and cuts down on bad blood cholesterol.
Consumer reviews for this supplement are mixed. Some reviewers felt the product produced caffeine jitters and no real results. Others claim it produced unique weight loss and leanness. Those interested will want to look into the product personally and decide for themselves.
List of Ingredients
Thermbuterol contains the following: Sida Cordifolia, Synephrine, Guarana, Caffeine, Guggulstrone, L-Carnitine, White Willow Bark. One source suggests the product used to contain Ephedra but is now Ephedra-free. Some of these ingredients have not been adequately researched and may be harmful.
One online source lists a 90 capsule bottle of Thermbuterol as $39.95. However, the same source provides it at the reduced price of $23.91.
Some of the main ingredients of the supplement include guarana, caffeine, and guggulstrone. All three ingredients speed up the metabolism. In addition, guggulstrone repairs muscles after exercise and caffeine provides an energy boost. However, many health professionals feel caffeine is a harmful additive in weight loss aids.
- Thermbuterol is a thermogenic fat burner, meaning it speeds up metabolism.
- The product retails for a fairly inexpensive price.
- Supposedly, all the ingredients work together to create an unique result.
- Product marketing claims it repairs muscle damage done during exercising.
- Thermbuterol contains caffeine, apparently a harmful ingredient in weight loss aids.
- The company makes unrealistic claims about their product.
- Possible side effects include rapid heartbeat, dizziness, headache, shortness of breath, nervousness, sleeplessness, loss of appetite or nausea.
- No diet bill can replace the need for proper exercise and a regular, healthful diet.
- Information on the maker of Thermbuterol, Southern Pharmeceuticals, is difficult to find. In fact, all details come from secondary sources and not an official website.
- The product has not before and after photos of those who have used it with success.
- Apparently, it does not come with a money back guarantee.
Many dieters may find Thermbuterol and its fat burning and muscle building attributes appealing. However, the product also comes with unrealistic claims and a long list of side effects. Although all similar products are subject to similar marketing claims and can cause harm, finding the most realistic and least dangerous supplement is imperative to maintaining your health while losing weight. Thermbuterol may provide safe and adequate results, but no one should take it without doing more research first.