Zantrex 3 Review
What You Should Know
The Zantrex 3 product is manufactured by Zoller Laboratories. This company prides itself on the fact that the item does not contain Ephedrine. Unfortunately, the official website for the product does not have much information. A person may be able to rely on third party website for more facts about Zoller Laboratories. They do have an official website, however. An individual can explore the Zantrex 3 product as well as purchasing information. The site offers information about the product in a sales pitch format, but detailed information is not present. A potential customer can also view a video of the type of benefits that Zantrex 3 can offer an individual looking to lose weight. The company claims that both men and women can receive substantial benefits from this product.
List of Ingredients
The official website does not offer a list of ingredients for review. Nevertheless, a third party site listed all the ingredients in Zantrex 3. These are: Green Tea Extract, Damiana, Schizonepeta, Tibetan and Panax Ginseng, Maca Root, Kola Nut.
The manufacturers of Zantrex 3 claim that their diet tablet is designed for large amounts of weight loss, extreme energy and increased stamina. They also state that their product is the best on the market because they go well beyond a fat burner stimulant. The manufacturers of Zantrex 3 insist that their merchandise will assist a person in gaining more energy for exercise as well as acting as a rapid weight loss tool. An individual can purchase this product directly from the official website, an online retailer or from a local store. The cost of the product for 84 capsules is around $50.
- An individual can purchase the Zantrex 3 product from the official website.
- A person can view some information about the item, watch a video and learn a little bit about the company.
- Several locations are available for purchasing this item. A savvy shopper could find some cheaper prices this way.
- The components found in Zantrex 3 are natural.
- Detailed information about the product or the company cannot be found on their official website.
- They do not have a list of ingredients presented on their official site either.
- The product is fairly expensive.
- A large amount of caffeine is found in the ingredients of the Zantrex 3 tablets.
The Zantrex 3 product sounds great in theory. Nevertheless, when a diet supplement contains large amounts of caffeine we always get a bit weary, since caffeine has been linked to various negative health effects. The official Zantrex 3 website is designed more as a sales pitch and a purchasing tool than as an informative web presence. A person may need to locate a third party website for a complete guide to the Zantrex 3 product. An explanation of ingredients, testimonials or benefits may also be found at these locations, but we’d like to see more about Zantrex 3 from the manufacturer’s themselves!