Anthony Dugarte, M.D., C.S.C.S.Medical Content Editor
Anthony Dugarte, M.D., C.S.C.S. is a Cleveland, Ohio native who has enjoyed success in sports, as well as academics. He accepted a full athletic scholarship to attend Kent State University and graduated, Cum Laude, with a B.S. in Exercise Physiology. Dr. Dugarte has been published in:
At Kent State University, Dr. Dugarte was a member of the Golden Flash Football Team and earned Academic All-American Honors as a defensive lineman. He is currently the Research Fellow for the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota. Additionally, Dr. Dugarte has 8 years’ experience as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Anthony’s weight-loss journey after playing college football was difficult but after implementing a strict workout and diet regimen he was able to lose 17% of his body weight.
Diet & weight-loss articles medically-reviewed or written by Anthony for DietSpotlight include:
- Glucomannan – The Answer to Hunger or a Hoax?
- Synephrine – An Effective Replacement for Ephedra?
- What is Ketosis | Signs of Ketosis and How to Achieve Ketosis
- Meal Replacement Shakes – Good For the Waist or Waste of Money?
- Weight-Loss Patch – Slimming Patch or Diet Patch?
- Benefits of Probiotics – What are Probiotics Good For?
- Appetite Suppressants
- Workout Supplements
- Cleanse & Detox
- Popular Diet Programs
- Diet Supplements
- Fat Burners
- Meal Replacements
- Health Articles
- Supplement Manufacturers
- Belly Fat
- Health Foods
- Health Supplements
- Healthy Diets
- Men’s Supplements
- Weight Loss Supplements
- Weight Loss Tea
- Weight Control Supplements
- Women’s Supplements