Shannon Clark, BS, CPTExpert Health & Fitness Writer
Shannon Clark, B.S., C.P.T., holds a degree in Exercise Science from the University of Alberta, where she specialized in Sports Performance and Psychology. In addition to her degree, she is an AFLCA certified personal trainer and has been working in the field for over 12 years now, helping others lose weight, build muscle, and improve their athletic performance. She’s worked with people of all ages and helped them find the right fitness path for themselves. Shannon has been published in:
- Oxygen Magazine
- Sheknows.com and more
She has contributed well over 400 articles to a variety of different websites dedicated towards muscle building and athletic performance. For more about her, go to ShannonClarkFitness.com.
Diet & weight-loss articles she’s authored or reviewed for DietSpotlight.com include:
- Meal Planning – Your Guide To Meal Planning for Weight Loss
- 7 Healthiest Foods You MUST Be Eating
- 8 Things About Fat Burners You NEED to Know – Creams, Capsules, Pills and More
- 10 Popular nutrition Myths Debunked – Once and For All
- 17 Best Foods for Losing Weight (Without Going Hungry)
- Weight Loss Goals: Are You Being Realistic or Unreasonable?
- 6 Out-of-the-Box Solutions for Calorie Burning
- 7 Quick Prep Low-Carb Meals That Are Great for You