72 Hour Diet Pill Review
What You Should Know
The 72 Hour Diet Pill is an oral diet supplement recently featured on CNN and Fox News, sold extensively through numerous online retailers, including Ebay.com. Just like the name promises, this supplement claims you will lose 12 lbs. within 72 hours just by taking the 72 Hour Die Pill, which the manufacturers claim is specifically formulated with high quality ingredients proven to increase weight loss. They also heavily recommend following a low carbohydrate and a low fat diet while taking it. The 72 Hour Diet Pill is mostly targeted at dieters who need a quick fix before a big event, such as a wedding or date, and is not ideal for people looking for steady, safe weight loss.
Available exclusively online, one supply of 72 Hour Diet Pill supplements will cost you $49.95, which is extremely expensive – the various vendors claim it is formulated with high quality ingredients, however, hence the price. They also offer a money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied, but some customers have reported that, depending on the vendor, it is impossible to follow up on this promise. Another concern is the safety of losing 12 lbs. in three days, which is considered a dangerous amount of weight loss by some doctors.
Potassium Gluconate, Dandelion Root, Uva Ursi, Buchu Leaves, Juniper Berry, Caffeine Anhydrous, Ginger Root.
The main difference separating The 72 Hour Diet Pill from other supplements is its use of Potassium Gluconate, which aids blood flow to the heart. Although there are no studies proving any relevance to weight loss, increased blood flow to the heart is essential for exercise. The 72 Hour Diet Pill also includes Caffeine Anhydrous, a stronger form of caffeine. This is a stronger stimulant that chemically stimulates the body after consumption. There is no evidence linking caffeine to weight loss, but there is plenty of evidence linking it to unwanted side effects, including dehydration. It appears that any weight lost due to the 72 Hour Diet Pill will consist of water weight, which the body carries naturally to function normally. A decrease in water weight leads to electrolyte imbalance and dehydration.
The 72 Hour Diet Pill recommends dieters to follow a strict low carbohydrate and low fat diet while taking the pill. Some question if this is what causes the actual weight loss. It’s hard to ignore the testimonials about this product, however, which are usually positive. Some claim they have lost over 15 lbs. in less than one week, which doctors consider very dangerous. The official site might claim this pill is safe to use, but some physicians don’t agree.
- The 72 Hour Diet Pill is mostly targeted towards dieters who need a quick fix.
- They offer a limitless money-back guarantee.
- It is available widely over the Internet.
- The manufacturers heavily recommend following a very strict diet plan while taking the 72 Hour Diet Pill.
- People with heart problems should not take this pill — caffeine will aggravate heart conditions.
- There is little evidence backing this as a substantial weight loss supplement.
- This pill is only for short-term weight loss.
- This kind of “crash” weight loss is generally discouraged by the medical community.
- The pill is sold through countless online vendors, not all of whom may be honest when it comes to the product’s return policy. It is difficult to find a list of manufacturer-authorized vendors.
The 72 Hour Diet Pill is mainly targeted towards dieters who need a quick fix before a big event, and is not ideal for long-term weight loss. Numerous questions about this supplement’s safety have been asked, but the manufacturers and vendors still claim it is completely safe to take. This might be something to look into if you need a quick fix, but don’t expect any miracles from this pill.