What You Should Know
Diurex is a dietary supplement that is manufactured by Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc., a company founded in 1904. It is marketed towards both women and men. This product aims to assist with discomforts by reducing “excess body water.” There are actually five separate versions of Diurex for women; Diurex Aquagels, Diurex Water Capsules, Diurex Water Caplets, Diurex PMS and Diurex Water Pills. There do not appear to be any customer testimonials for this product. Diurex supplements can be purchased in most common drugstores and grocery stores.
The active ingredient found in Diurex supplements is Solubilized Pamabrom (diuretic that is stated to assist with bloating). Diurex endeavors to aid women with monthly swelling, bloating, water weight gain and puffiness due to their menstrual cycle. These diet supplements are stated to be free of aspirin and caffeine. Unfortunately there are no free trial samples of Diurex products available through the official website. Diurex is available without a prescription, but doesn’t appear to be offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee. There is no diet plan or fitness regimen recommended with Diurex supplements. The version of Diurex for men also aims to help minimize unwanted water weight. There doesn’t appear to be any actual clinical research provided on the official website. This product sells for $25.74 for a 60 count of pills.
List of Ingredients
Solubilized Pamabrom, FD&C Blue #1, Gelatin, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol and Titanium Dioxide.
Diurex is a dietary supplement that is claimed to assist women and men with water weight reduction and bloating. This product comes in five different forms and is directed to be taken with water after breakfast. The primary active component incorporated into Diurex is Solubilized Pamabrom, a diuretic that is stated to assist with bloating. This weight reduction supplement can be acquired in most typical grocery stores and drugstores. There is no clinical data offered on the website for Diurex supplements. Diurex sells for $25.74 and is available without a prescription.
- Diurex can be easily and conveniently purchased in most common drug and grocery stores.
- Diurex is available to both men and women.
- A full ingredient list is offered on the official website for Diurex supplements.
- There are no customer testimonials for Diurex offered on the official website.
- Some ingredients found in Diurex supplements may not be suitable for some individuals.
- Diurex does not actually sell conveniently through the official website.
- Using a diuretic to achieve significant weight loss can be unhealthy, and any weight loss users do see will likely not last very long.
- Diurex supplements are not offered with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- There are no free trial samples of Diurex products available through the official website at this time.
Diurex is pitched rather differently than most weight reduction supplements. This product doesn’t endeavor to suppress the user’s appetite, burn calories, boost energy levels, assist the metabolism or burn away unwanted fat. Diurex mainly addresses water weight gain and the menstrual cycle of women. Therefore it’s probably wise to investigate a number of other diet drugs before selecting a diuretic such as Diurex. In the end, it would be more reassuring to see some clinical data posted on the official website, along with some customer testimonials for Diurex and a 100% money-back guarantee.