Redux V Review
What You Should Know
Redux V is the “skinny jeans pill.” The official website shows a complete list of ingredients made up of patent-pending formulas. This same list of ingredients is commonly used in other supplements sold with a myriad of names. There is nothing special about this supplement compared to other fat loss supplements, but there are a few ingredients in the formula that could cause concern for some dieters.
List of Ingredients
- Super Citrimax
- Advantra Z
- 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine
Chromate is a branded form of chromium. Chromium is known to help control blood glucose levels so the dieter does not experience carbohydrate cravings between meals. Chromium is proven effective, but it will not work to increase weight loss unless the dieter controls food intake.
Super Citrimax is a combination of garcinia cambogia and hydroxycitric acid. Garcinia cambogia may be associated with negative effects on the liver and should not be taken by dieters with known or suspected liver problems.
Advantra Z is a form of synephrine. Synephrine may cause some of the same side effects as ephedra without the known positive effects on fat loss.
1, 3 Dimethylamylamine is a stimulant that may cause heart palpitations. This ingredient is not required to boost metabolism or weight loss and should be taken with extreme caution.
There is a 30-day money back guarantee listed on the Redux V website. Dieters have the opportunity to send back the supplement if they are not thrilled with the results. The contact email for the company is a Gmail address so there is not a true supplement company behind this product.
- A complete list of ingredients for Redux V is listed online.
- Some of the ingredients in the supplement have positive reviews and clinical support.
- The dieter may notice increased energy and decreased hunger.
- Redux V contains ingredients that may cause side effects.
- Dieters with medical conditions, illness or disease should not take this supplement.
- There are no clinical tests on the possible interaction of Redux V and prescription medications.
- May cause an unsafe rise in blood pressure.
- May cause heart palpitations.
Redux V is a standard supplement formulation sold by more than 100 companies. There is a new label and a new product name, but that doesn’t change the fact that multiple companies use the same ingredient list. Some of the ingredients, like Chromate and Fucoxanthin are generally considered safe, but others are associated with negative side effects like high blood pressure and heart palpitations.