5 Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush Review
What You Should Know
Detoxifying the body and flushing out the colon is important for overall health and wellness. Some people even claim that it plays a major role in weight loss. This is why you see so many internal cleansers and fiber-based supplements on the market today. Once your body is rid of excess waste, impurities, and toxins, it is able to function more efficiently, and this means weight loss. This brings us to 5 Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush ($14.99).
- Blueberry (Vaccinium angustfolium) Juice concentrate (fruit)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Juice concentrate (fruit)
- Noni Extract
- Pomegranate Juice concentrate (fruit)
- Plum (Prune) Juice concentrate (fruit)
- Cascarosides (as Cascara Sagrada extract (bark))
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) extract (10:1)(root)
- Fennel Extract (4:1)(seed)
- Filtered Water
- Crystalline Fructose
- Natural Flavors
- Citric Acid
- Red 40
5 Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush is a liquid formula that is added to 16 ounces of water, and then consumed (be sure to shake or mix first). This formula can be used in the morning with breakfast, and again in the evening with dinner. Like other internal cleansers, this formula helps flush waste out of the colon, provides antioxidant protection, removes toxins from the body, and encourages water weight loss. As you may have gathered, this product is used for five consecutive days.
The ingredients used in 5 Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush are natural fruit extracts like Blueberry, Cranberry, Pomegranate, Plum, and Noni. This formula also contains Burdock Root, Fennel Extract, and Cascara Sagrada Bark. These ingredients encourage regularity and urination. Therefore you should expect more frequent trips to the bathroom. However, this supplement can also lead to diarrhea in some cases. It is not suitable for women who are pregnant.
- 5 Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush may help improve regularity.
- This formula contains natural juices and antioxidants.
- This liquid cleanse is simply added to water.
- This product does not really support long-term weight loss.
- 5 Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush may cause diarrhea in some users.
- Some dieters may prefer a more convenient pill supplement.
- This formula lacks ingredients for fat burning.
All in all, 5 Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush is merely one more colon cleansing formula on the market today. There are so many of these available that it is difficult to keep track. Regardless, this liquid formula may help flush out your colon, and rid your body of built-up waste and excess water weight. It also provides antioxidants to combat damaging free radicals. On the other hand, this type of supplement does not assist with actual fat reduction and weight loss for the long term. Also, 5 Day Liquid Cleanse & Flush might cause diarrhea.