What You Should Know
For some people it is possible to lose weight with hard work by changing diet and exercise routines. Occasionally, however, individuals may need additional assistance. For those who are struggling weight loss supplements and other dietary aides may be beneficial. MLis Anti Cellulite Lotion is one such product that promises to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
List of Ingredients
Aloe vera, avocado oil, avocado pulp, cucumber extract, niacinamide, and cassia.
The MLis Anti Cellulite Lotion is one of the contour products sold by the company. The product is designed to be used in conjunction with the body wraps which are created by the same company although the lotion can be used alone. The lotion should be applied immediately after bathing on days when a wrap will not be used. When used alone it should be applied to dry skin in a circular movement on problem areas such as thighs, hips, upper arms, and buttocks. Each bottle provides 8 oz. of lotion. The price varies based on individual store policies.
- The company website is user friendly and filled with useful information.
- The products are sold by a number of elite spas lending credibility to the product.
- The exact amount of all of each ingredient is not given which makes it impossible to discern the potential effectiveness of the product.
- Must be used in conjunction with body contour wraps for best results.
- No free samples are available for consumers interested in the product
- No visual proof in the form of before and after photographs are provided by the manufacturer.
- The product is not available online through the company and can only be found through authorized distributors which are typically spas.
Dieting is more than about just looking good, although that is important too. Unfortunately, the only thing this product can do is improve the appearance of cellulite and even this may be too much to ask. The company offers no proof that the MLis Anti Cellulite Lotion is able to provide results on its own and offers no samples, money back guarantee, or before and after pictures to back up the claims of effectiveness. Anyone interested in cosmetic appearances may want to try this, but should probably visit a salon or spa which sells the product and attempt to obtain a sample first. For those interested in long term weight loss, this is most definitely not the best product to purchase. Instead, look for a supplement that will help suppress appetite, burn fat or both. Ideally, any product you choose should have been clinically tested and proven to be both safe and effective.