What You Should Know
Orovo is a dietary supplement that comes in capsule form. This weight loss product is manufactured by the company Orovo, which is also responsible for creating “muscle builders,” acne treatments and anti-aging skin care products. The Orovo “multi-vitamin” supplement aims to reduce the user’s weight, detoxify the body and diminish acne blemishes and wrinkles. This weight reduction pill is claimed to contain “10 highly concentrated superfoods,” which are recommended by one Dr. Nicholas Perricone. Orovo is to be taken daily and sells for $80 via the official website.
Some of the active ingredients in Orovo are DMAE (improves memory and energy levels), alpha-lipoic acid (antioxidant), green tea (antioxidant and form of caffeine aims to boost energy), and Idebenone (anti-aging component). Essentially this dietary capsule claims to incorporate ten “superfoods” (barley, acai, cayenne pepper, buckwheat, flaxseed, alfalfa sprout, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, soy, garlic and wheat grass) that assist with fat loss, clear skin and anti-aging. The Orovo diet supplement was apparently featured on Oprah at one point. The official Orovo website posts consumer testimonials and makes statements such as “lose 10 pounds in only seven days,” “reduce wrinkles by 90 percent” and “feel happier, healthier and more motivated.” The official Orovo website does not appear to encourage a specific diet plan or exercise regimen with Orovo.
List of Ingredients
Key components of Orovo pills are green tea (antioxidant and form of caffeine aims to boost energy), Idebenone (anti-aging component), DMAE (improves memory and energy levels) and alpha-lipoic acid (antioxidant). Orovo also incorporates ten superfoods, which are barley, acai, cayenne pepper, buckwheat, flaxseed, alfalfa sprout, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, soy, garlic and wheat grass.
Orovo is a diet capsule that endeavors to assist men and women with reducing unwanted body fat, while boosting energy levels and improving overall health. Unlike most other diet supplements, Orovo additionally aims to reduce facial acne and wrinkles. This diet product sells on the official website for $80. Other ingredients found in Orovo are gelatin and magnesium stearate.
- Orovo can be conveniently purchased via the official website.
- Orovo capsules contain some natural ingredients.
- Orovo comes in an easy to manage capsule form.
- Orovo aims to benefit the user’s skin.
- Orovo does not appear to come with a money-back guarantee.
- Orovo may be a bit pricey for some individuals since it costs $80 per container.
- The official website makes consumers sign up for their program in order to get discounts.
- There isn’t much clinical research backing this product as an effective weight loss supplement.
- No free trial sample of Orovo is offered on the website.
- This product makes all kinds of broad health claims that are really all over the place.
- Orovo contains a form of caffeine, which is known for pulling water off of the body.
The official Orovo website appears like a massive infomercial, which may raise a few eyebrows. While the Orovo supplement does contain some natural ingredients, it’s truly tough to determine how this product actually works as a weight loss aid. This is especially true given Orovo’s scattered benefit claims. In the end, Orovo may come across more like a multivitamin than anything else. Unfortunately $80 is quite expensive in comparison to most other modern weight reduction supplements and pills. It’s probably a good idea to consult your physician prior to investing in Orovo.