What is BrainQuicken?
BrainQuicken is a health supplement manufactured by the company of the same name. The same product is also sold under the brand name BodyQuick. BrainQuicken was founded by productivity guru Tim Ferriss, but he has since sold the company. BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) claims to improve study skills, memory, athletic performance and as a safe stimulant. The claims made by the manufacturer are not supported with any scientific data however. The official website frequently mentions a 60-day, 110% money-back guarantee, yet when this option is investigated the website says this offer is “on hold”, and the product is only available from online retailers. Thus, there seems to be no real money-back guarantee or free trials of this product available.
The official website of BrainQuicken reads like a television informercial, with dozens of testimonials from people from all professions. In addition to improving cognitive function, BrainQuicken also claims to aid in strength training, improving reaction speed and circulation, and in hang-over prevention. BrainQuicken is available from online retailers for $49.95 for a 45-day supply of 90 capsules. There do not appear to be any free trial samples of BrainQuicken available or any money-back guarantees. Your family doctor should be consulted before taking any health supplements.
List of Ingredients
Cobalamin, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, 2-dimethylaminoethanol, Pyridoxine HCL, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Proprietary Cognamine™ Complex (including components of: Phosphatidylserine, Choline Bitartrate, Vinpocetine, Salix Alba, Thioctic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Ciwujia.
Several of the vitamins and minerals contained in BrainQuicken’s products are beneficial to the body and brain, however not all of the claims made by the company seem founded. The prices of BrainQuicken varies by online retailer. BrainQuicken products are not available for purchase from its official website, although there is contact information available for the company.
- BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) contains many vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the body.
- BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) is easy to purchase from online retailers.
- There is contact information on the company website.
- It is not clear whether taking BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) will improve health.
- BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) is not available for purchase from its official website.
- BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) is not suitable for vegetarians.
- The advertised money-back guarantee on the official website is not actually available to customers.
- There are no free trial samples of BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick), so customers cannot know if it is effective without purchasing it.
- It doesn’t appear that a healthy diet or regular fitness regimen are encouraged with BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick).
BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) is a health supplement that claims to improve mental and athletic performance. While BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) contain many vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to overall health, the effectiveness of BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) or the products’ claims have not been scientifically established. Furthermore, the money-back guarantee offered on the official website is misleading, since it is not actually available. BrainQuicken (aka BodyQuick) is only available from online retailers.