What You Should Know
The Danish Diet claims to help users lose ten to twenty pounds in just thirteen days. They do state that the amount of weight lost will depend on the individual and how much weight the individuals body needs to lose. The Danish Diet must be followed precisely or it probably will not work and this diet is extremely strict. The diet plan was designed to help increase the metabolism and they claim that this boost in metabolism can last up to two years regardless of how the user eats once they are done with the diet.
The Danish Diet helps users plan their meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Users can have absolutely no snacks and must drink plenty of water. Some days users are able to eat a portion of beef steak with a salad and other days users must only have a glass of water as one of their meals. There will be days where users are eating three meals and then there will be days where users are eating a meal and then two liquid meals consisting of coffee or tea and water. This strict diet is supposed to help users eat foods that burn calories upon ingestion as well as some extra calories.
- The Danish Diet’s meal plan is posted online in its entirety.
- The actual diet is free users will have to pay for their groceries though.
- The creator of the Danish Diet is not disclosed.
- No research or clinical studies have been conducted on this diet.
- The Danish Diet requires users to adhere to strict guidelines and lifestyle changes.
- Absolutely no substitutions or compromises can be made with this diet.
- The Danish Diet is not a good match for vegetarians and vegans.
- This is only a short-term diet.
- The typical breakfast on the Danish Diet is a simple cup of tea or coffee with one sugar cube.
- The website contains several typos and errors.
The Danish Diet doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss and weight management diet programs today. The Danish Diet may not be for everyone because there are no supplements included with any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in them so those seeking a diet in which supplements are used that have the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other programs with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program that works for them because then they are more likely to stick to it. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Danish Diet is right for them.