FatBlaster is an Australian supplement brand. The company makes a diverse line of products; many contain herbal extracts. The company uses its own team of in-house “naturopathic specialists” to verify the effectiveness of its products, which is something that piqued our interest.
Our researchers found that some ingredients can help with weight loss, but they come with side effects. We delved deep into the science and reviews to see if FatBlaster’s results are the real thing.
FatBlaster can be purchased through their Official Site.
What is FatBlaster?
FatBlaster is a weight-loss supplement that claims to help users lose body fat, maintain weight loss, and retain muscle mass. The idea behind this supplement is to suppress appetite, enhance metabolism, and enable long-term weight loss.
The supplement claims it helps maintain thermogenic fat burning during the evening. When consumed before your evening meal or bedtime, FatBlaster claims it promotes relaxation and sleep.
The additional benefits this supplement claims include better brain, liver, heart, and kidney functioning. It also says it provides overall detoxification of your system. The creators of this supplement are Naturopathica, and they produce it in various flavors. They also have an app called Balance, where individuals can track workouts.
Before digging any further into FatBlaster, we want to share research with you to know exactly what you should expect. Three important ingredients in the mix are paullinia cupana, green tea extract, and psyllium husk powder.
- Nutrients – Paullinia cupana is more commonly referred to in most supplements as guarana. This stimulant is widely used in fat burners and weight-control products. There is some evidence that guarana has a “beneficial effect on body weight control and metabolic alterations.”
- Physiology & Behavior – “Green tea catechins mixed with caffeine have been proposed as adjuvants for maintaining or enhancing energy expenditure and increasing fat oxidation, in the context of prevention and treatment of obesity. These catechins-caffeine mixtures seem to counteract the decrease in metabolic rate that occurs during weight loss.”
- Nutrition & Metabolism – Psyllium may help promote weight loss, but it’s not the most effective ingredient. It appears PGX, a polysaccharide complex, is more effective.
Who is Naturopathica?
Naturopathica is the Australian company behind Fat Blaster. The company was founded in 1995 by Barbara Close, with the mission to educate people about the benefits of holistic health while connecting the benefits to beauty.
Scroll below for one of the best products we’ve seen over the last year.
Some claims of FatBlaster products include:
- Fat burning
- Increased metabolic rate
- Increased energy
- Weight loss
Some ingredients in Fast Blaster products include:
- Paullinia Cupana
- Citrus Aurantium
- Ginger Extract
- Panax Ginseng
- Green Tea Extract
- Psyllium Husk Powder
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B12
Guarana is commonly consumed in the Amazonian region. However, it is now a popular ingredient in many supplements and energy drinks, according to the Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research.
Ginger is a root that has been in ancient medicine for centuries. Research in Integrative Medicine Insights points to ginger’s effectiveness when it comes to treating nausea.
Panax ginseng has traditionally been used in Chinese medicine and is believed to have beneficial effects on cardiovascular health, according to the Journal of Ginseng Research. Green tea has also been used traditionally in Chinese medicine and may help exercise performance, per Advances in Nutrition.
Psyllium husk has been long known to help with constipation, according to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences. Vitamin B12 can benefit multiple health systems in the body, according to research in the Official Publication of The College of Family Physicians of Canada.
Most of the benefits FatBlaster claims are due to its ingredients.
The main ingredient associated with weight loss for this supplement is citrus aurantium. This ingredient contains stimulants like synephrine, octopamine, tyramine, and n-methyltyramine, which may increase heart rate and cut down on appetite levels. Citrus aurantium is a capsaicinoid. This means it can reduce your appetite. However, evidence shows that it is not the most effective weight loss, despite its appetite-suppressing effects.
The extract from bitter orange carries alkaloids, including tyramine, octopamine, hordenine, n-methyltyramine, and synephrine, says the Journal of Chromatography A. These alkaloids target alpha and beta-adrenergic receptors inside the body, which promotes the breakdown of fats. The activation of those receptors additionally reduces gastric motility, which leads to reduced consumption of meals.
How to Use FatBlaster
You have to take one FatBlaster Reducta capsule two times a day. They should be taken a half-hour before meals or exercise. Here are the instructions for other products.
- FatBlaster Raspberry Ketone Shots – take as a straight shot twice a day, once in the morning and night. Or mix two shots to 650 mL of water and sip throughout the day.
- FatBlaster 2 Day Coconut Detox – for each meal, mix 125ml (half a cup) of Coconut & Lemon Detox concentrate with 125ml (half a cup) cold water, and drink slowly over 2 – 3 hours.
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit MCT Oil Softgels – Take 3 soft capsules daily with food.
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit Whey Protein – Mix 30g (1 scoop) with 250ml of water or add to your favorite shake. Available in Chocolate or Vanilla.
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit MCT Powder – Stir 10g (2 teaspoons) with 250ml of water or add to your favorite drinks or food to boost MCTs intake. It can also be added to Keto-Fit Coffee, Keto-Fit Plant, and Whey Proteins.
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit Digestive Fibre – Stir 5g (1 teaspoon) with 250ml of water.
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit Coffee – no directions available
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit Bone Broth – Stir 5g (1 teaspoon) with 250ml of hot water. It can be taken straight as a nourishing low-carb snack or added to your cooking in casseroles, soups, and sauces.
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit MCT Oil – Start with 1 teaspoon per day. After one week, slowly increase the dosage to 1-2 tablespoons daily. Add to coffees, shakes, meals and use as oil when cooking.
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit Plant Protein Shake – Adults: Mix a 30g scoop with 250ml of water. Available in Vanilla or Chocolate
- FatBlaster Keto-Fit Fire – Take 2 capsules daily.
- FatBlaster for Men – Mix 3 heaped tablespoons (55g) with 300-350ml of water. Shake well before drinking. Replace 1-2 meals a day. Use in combination with a healthy diet and exercise. Available in Chocolate or Vanilla
- FatBlaster Platinum+ ThermoBurn Shake – Mix 1 Sachet (50g) in 350ml of water. Shake well before drinking. Replace 1-2 meals a day. Use in combination with a healthy diet and exercise. Available in Vanilla, Chocolate, or Coffee flavors.
- FatBlaster Clinical – Add one 53g sachet of FatBlaster Clinical Weight Loss Shake to 200-250ml of water and shake well before drinking. Drink immediately. Once prepared, any unused should be discarded. Available in Strawberry, Chocolate, or Vanilla.
- FatBlaster Weight Loss 30% Less Sugar Shake – Mix 33g or 2 heaped tablespoons with 250ml of skim milk. Shake well before drinking. Drink immediately after preparation. Up to 4 milkshakes may be consumed per day. Shakes mixed with water should only be had as a snack. Available in Raspberry, Double Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla, or Chocolate.
- FatBlaster Platinum+ ThermoBurn 40 – Adults only: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with lunch at least 3 hours apart. The maximum dosage is 4 capsules daily. Do not take more than 2 tablets within a 3-hour period.
- FatBlaster Platinum Metabolism 30 – 1 tablet twice daily with water.
- FatbLaster Max 60 – Take 1 tablet every 3 hours before meals or exercise. The maximum dosage is 5 tablets daily.
- FatBlaster Diuret – Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
The prices from the official website are as follows:
FatBlaster Reducta – $49.99, 40 capsules
FatBlaster Raspberry Ketone Shots – $13.99
FatBlaster 2 Day Coconut Detox – $39.99
FatBlaster Keto-Fit MCT Oil Softgels – $24.99, 60 softgels
FatBlaster Keto-Fit Whey Protein – $31.99, 300g
FatBlaster Keto-Fit MCT Powder – $24.99, 100g
FatBlaster Keto-Fit Digestive Fibre – $24.99, 100g
FatBlaster Keto-Fit Coffee – $24.99, 85g
FatBlaster Keto-Fit Bone Broth – $24.99, 100g
FatBlaster Keto-Fit MCT Oil – $24.99, 500 mL
FatBlaster Keto-Fit Plant Protein Shake – $29.99, 300g
FatBlaster Keto-Fit Fire – $29.99, 60 capsules
FatBlaster for Men – $28.99, 385g
FatBlaster Platinum+ ThermoBurn Shake -$49.99, 14x50g
FatBlaster Clinical – $69.99, 18x53g
FatBlaster Weight Loss 30% Less Sugar Shake – $19.95, 430g
FatBlaster Platinum+ ThermoBurn 40 – $39.99, 40 capsules
FatBlaster Platinum Metabolism 30 – $34.99, 30 capsules
FatbLaster Max 60 – $49.95, 60 capsules
FatBlaster Diuret – $49.95, 60 capsules
FatBlaster Potential Side Effects
The potential side effects associated with the supplement are long. Some of the possible adverse effects, based on its ingredients, include:
- Increased Heart Rate
- Gastrointestinal Problems
FatBlaster Product Warnings
Check with your doctor before starting any drugs, over-the-counter items, or other dietary supplement items. Also, check with a healthcare professional if you’re pregnant, nursing, under 18 years of age, taking medication, or have health concerns.
What Users Are Saying
“Fat Blaster Super is a great way to lose weight. Weight drops easy.”
“Brought it yesterday had one sachets couldn’t even drink it.”
“This is the most delicious weight loss shake I have tried. It’s early days and I’ve been using it mainly as a breakfast and/or lunch replacement, so I haven’t noticed too much of a difference yet”
The Bottom Line on FatBlaster
Is FatBlaster the right weight-loss supplement for you? Well, we like that it contains some natural ingredients and seems affordable. But, we’re hesitant about this one because there are no clinical studies used to support the claims. Also, we’re concerned about the negative comments and reports from users about negative side effects.
Weight management comes in many forms, including a healthy diet, exercise, and lifestyle tracking.
Among the best products we’ve seen this year is Noom. The weight-loss app is clinically proven to help users lose weight and keep it off. This is real science with real people who’ve lost weight. The program includes human coaching, personalized meal plans, expert advice and articles, and much more.
Plus, it’s amazing that Dietspotlight readers have access to a free trial offer of Noom today.
Learn More About Noom »