What You Should Know
Hypoxi is the process of targeted body shaping. Created by Dr. Norbert Egger of Austria, the patented process is more than just exercise. It combines exercise with vacuum pressure to increase the circulation to the area where the troublesome fatty deposits are located. There are four machines used in the Hypoxi process. The Trainer S120 for slimmer legs, the Trainer L250 for slimmer legs, the Vacunaut for a flat stomach and the Hypoxi Dermology for firmer skin.
The only ingredients in the Hypoxi process are exercise and vacuum pressure. The training machines developed by Dr. Egger combine vacuum suction with exercise to increase the circulation to the area being worked. The idea is that fatty deposits build in areas with less than optimal circulation and by increasing that circulation during exercise, the body will naturally trim the fat from the area that is isolated by the suction.
Trainer S120 – The Hypoxi Trainer S120 is used to target the legs, glutes and hips. Three forces are used to isolate the fat in these areas. There is low pressure suction, high pressure compression and exercise tailored to the individual.
Trainer L250 – The Hypoxi Trainer L250 targets the legs and glutes from a totally different angle. This machine uses vacuum pressure combines with cycling exercise to target fatty deposits.
Vacunaut – The Hypoxi Vacunaut is a state of the art, almost sci-fi looking device aimed at reducing hip and abdominal fat. The constrictive waist and hip band combines low pressure suction, high pressure compression and exercise to target area specific fat deposits.
Hypoxi Dermology – The Hypoxi Dermology machine is all about having firmer skin. Again the machine uses low pressure suction and high compression to firm the skin of the entire body.
- Promotes exercise as a part of fat and weight loss.
- In depth information provided on each machine and process.
- Contact information available for direct Hypoxi contact.
- Hypoxi studios are located all over the world.
- Hypoxi treatments can only be performed at Hypoxi studios.
- Targeted fat loss is not supported with scientific evidence.
- The PRESS part of the site offers no support of the products.
- There are no testimonials provided to support the Hypoxi usage.
- No prices are listed for the use of the Hypoxi studio.
- There are no Hypoxi studios in the United States.
- Online website has adult pictures.
There is little reason to trust the Hypoxi process. Even though the Hypoxi process has been patented, that is true of many inventions that have little human value. The Hypoxi site offers the user no information on pricing, there are adult pictures not suitable for children who may be viewing the site with parents and there are no testimonials on either the main Hypoxi site or any of the branch sites visited.
a WordPress rating system