Intek Protein Evolution Review
What You Should Know
Intek Protein Evolution
List of Ingredients
Intek Protein Evolution contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Folic Acid
- Digestive Enzyme Complex
Intek Protein Evolution is a high quality protein powder, with proteins from five different sources, one of which is eggs. The protein powder is gluten free, so it is safe for people with Celiacs, but is not safe for people with egg allergies. The protein comes in the following flavor choices: Chocolate, Vanilla, Cookies N Cream, Caramel Latte, Orange Dreamsicle, and Strawberry Banana. You can choose between a 2 lb container for $39.99 or a 5 lb container for $69.99. You are advised to take one to two scoops in 6 to 10 ounces of cold water or your favorite drink, and drink it one to three times per day, depending on your protein needs and intake through food. You are advised to drink one in the morning if you are not going to be able to eat breakfast, and you are advised to drink one at night to prevent your body from breaking down your muscle mass as you sleep. While the larger container will both last you longer and is cheaper in the long run, it is not an ideal choice unless you are familiar with the flavor and will use it.
- Intek Protein Evolution is a gluten free product.
- This protein powder comes in several different flavors.
- Intek Protein Evolution is a product better suited for body builders, rather than casual dieters.
- There does not appear to be a free trial for this product.
- There are no money back guarantees to support this product.
- There are no customer testimonials.
- This is an expensive investment because you need to use three to six scoops per day to follow the product directions.
- If you are allergic to eggs, you should not take this product because the egg in it could cause an allergic reaction.
Intek Protein Evolution seems like it would be a good quality protein supplement, if you need one. However, for the casual dieter who is just trying to lose a few pounds, a protein supplement generally is not necessary. These supplements are better suited for the body builders and people who are trying really hard to increase their lean muscle mass, as protein is the main building block of muscle. This can also help people who are on high protein low carb diets and want to use them for meal replacements to help reduce their overall caloric intake. At any rate, something like this, in order to be effective, needs to be combined with a balanced diet and regular exercise program.