Nuphedrine Review - Does This Fat Burner Really Work? Are side effects and fad ingredients deal breakers?
I’m obsessed with finding the right diet products that actually work. Let’s find out if Nuphedrine is one of them. After looking at the ingredients, side effects, clinical research, and customer service, we had a pretty good idea of what was going on. But, we also looked to hundreds of reviews to learn more. Then, we condensed it all to give you the facts you need.
What is Nuphedrine?
Firstly, Nuphedrine ingredients are Advantra-Z, hoodia, and Slimaluma. These are well-known non-prescription ingredients that are supposed to help suppress the appetite and boost metabolism. Based on packaging, you can take it along with you anywhere.
We don’t know the company behind Nuphedrine, but we do know it has been available since 2009, according to the official website where it is sold directly. We like the before and after pictures, and the 60-day money back guarantee, but read on…
Side Effects – “No Fun!”
Our first concern is the Nuphedrine side effects some users reported. “Supplements with stimulants are known for causing side effects for some users. Two of the main ingredients are stimulants, so it’s no surprise, really,” said our Research Editor.
”I felt jittery after I used this,” said a dieter.
Another shared, “I experienced insomnia the whole time I took this pill.”
Fortunately, not everyone experienced side effects while using the supplement.
“I didn’t experience any side effects while using this supplement,” said a reviewer.
“I expected to, but did not feel any side effects,” claimed another.
Nuphedrine Fad Ingredients – “May Not Be What You Think”
Nuphedrine advertises using genuine South African hoodia. The reality is the real thing is hard to find, and is expensive. We cannot confirm whether or not the ingredient is real, or a knockoff.
”I don’t think the hoodia is real, because I didn’t see any difference with this supplement,” said a user.
”I don’t think the hoodia is real, because it’s just so expensive to get the actual stuff,” was another thought.
Regardless, some people feel it is legitimate because of their results.
“This stuff really works!,” said a reviewer.
“I lost 10 pounds in a month with this stuff,” according to a dieter.
Over the years, we’ve found it takes a small thing, such as side effects, to cause dieters to avoid a product. If NuPhedrine does cause negative issues, that could be enough to scare away the dieter.
The Science – “It Could Work”
The main ingredients in Nuphedrine are Advantra-Z and hoodia. The first is a stimulant that can boost heartrate and metabolism, though it has been associated with some irritating side effects. The second is not backed with strong clinical research and, based on our studies here at DietSpotlight, that likely means the results will not by what the dieter is looking for.
The Bottom Line – Does Nuphedrine Work?
Should you go out right now to get a bottle of Nuphedrine? We are on the fence. We appreciate the addition of a stimulant, but we’re worried about potential side effects. The hoodia is not effective at all, but the Slimaluma may have a little support.
If the time has come to jumpstart your metabolism, you may want to find a weight-loss product with clinically tested ingredients that’s not associated with harmful side effects.
Among the best products we’ve seen this year is one called Leptigen. Not only is it formulated with clinically tested ingredients known for their ability to support your weight-loss efforts, but our team wasn’t able to find any negative mentions of the product or harmful side effects. This lets us know people are getting solid results.
And right now, the manufacturer is running a Special Trial Offer so customers can give it a try.
Previous Nuphedrine Review (Updated June 3, 2015):
What You Should KnowAt dietspotlight.com, we’ve looked at a lot of diet supplements, and Nuphedrine is one of the most cutting edge, non-prescription weight loss pills that we’ve seen. The main active ingredients, Hoodia and Advantra-Z, both may contribute to thermogenesis, which is when your metabolism is in optimal fat-burning condition. From our findings, Nuphedrine is one of the only products available which combines Real South African Hoodia in a 20X strength, Patented Advantra-Z® and Slimaluma. These are among the most well known non-prescription weight loss ingredients on the market. The makers of Nuphedrine have collected real before and after photos from happy customers documenting real-life weight loss success using this product. Recent compliance crackdowns have forced dozens of online diet pill manufacturers to take down false photos and testimonials, making the Nuphedrine site even more compelling.
Product FeaturesThe official website also documents that the Hoodia used in Nuphedrine is the only form of Hoodia in America to be used in a clinical study documenting guaranteed weight loss. This was without adding exercise to their daily routine! Nuphedrine contains only certified authentic South African Hoodia, which is hard to find in America these days. In fact, each box comes with a certificate of origin from the South African government. Most companies use a synthesized domestic form of Hoodia that does not have the same potency as that from Africa. Another thing we love to see in a supplement: the makers of Nuphedrine are so confident that customers will like the product and every order is backed by a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
IngredientsNuPhedrine® is the only product we have found that combines these three powerful ingredients and in the most optimal potencies: Real South African Hoodia in a 20X strength, Advantra-Z® in a 30X strength, and Slimaluma. 20X Strength South African Hoodia:
- Helps suppress appetite. Contains a compound called ‘P57’, which is a molecule that is designed to makes you feel full. The P57 molecule is much more potent than glucose in sending the signal to the brain that tells your body it is NOT hungry.
- More potent than dried, American-sourced Hoodia. Includes a certificate of authenticity from the South African government.
- 20:1 ratio rating. This rating refers to the drying ratio when the Hoodia plant is dried and milled. For every 20 lbs. of whole plant, you get 1 lb. of dried, milled plant material suitable for encapsulation.
- Boosts the metabolism. Advantra-Z® is the only patented non-prescription weight loss herb in America. It is patented for:
- To help enhance weight loss
- Aids in increasing lean muscle mass
- Helps improve athletic performance
- Designed to suppress appetite
- Only one supplier in America is licensed to produce this ingredients, so the market is not currently saturated with products that feature it.
- NuPhedrine contains the ‘Extra-Strength’ 30% version of the herb which is the only potency levels we found designed for optimum intake.
- Helps suppress appetite. The active compound in this powerful ingredient is designed to send a signal to the hypothalamus telling the brain that your stomach is full.
- Rather than suppressing your appetite all day long like Hoodia does, Slimaluma helps you not overeat when you do have a meal. It essentially makes a little food go much further.
- Contains Advantra-Z® in the 30X potency
- Contains guaranteed authentic South African Hoodia and each box comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from the S.A. Government.
- Their Hoodia is a potent 20X concentration.
- The formula also contains Slimaluma, which we feel is the perfect addition to Hoodia in overall appetite suppression.
- They let the customers say it all – check out the before & after pictures.
- Comes with a 60-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
- It is currently only available on the official NuPhedrine® Website and not sold in stores.
- The formula will only be available for as long as the makers can source Real South African Hoodia. Customers may want to order large quantities now while they still can and take advantage of the NuPhedrine® 60-Day Return Policy if they are not satisfied.