Somatomax Review - 6 Things You Need to Know
Looking at some diet products can be painful, especially if there’s no scientific backing for the formula. Let’s find out if Somatomax is in this group. We at DietSpotlight conducted an in-depth review, examining the side effects, ingredients, clinical research and overall customer service. Furthermore, we looked at hundreds of user comments from all over the internet. Finally, we summed up all of the facts and feedback we found to give you the info you need. We know you’re fed up with trying one supplement after another. Our aim is to stop the cycle, but we’re not 100% sure this formula will do that.
What is Somatomax?
First off, Somatomax is a powder formula that is intended to increase growth hormone stimulation, enhance sleep, increase muscle mass, improve bone density, boost fat metabolism and elevate your feeling of well-being. The ingredients are 4-amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, Macuna Pruriens Extract, L-Arginine HCL, L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine and Vitamin B-6. It is to be taken 30 minutes prior to bedtime (one heaping scoop is added to a glass of water).
Somatomax is made by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and it’s available online through various retailers. This supplement may help improve your mood and there are some positive comments about it posted online, but if you’re looking for that strong connection to weight-loss, keep reading…
Products Similar to Somatomax
|Arnold Iron Pump||read|
|Boost (Sample offer)||read|
Side Effects – “Should You Be Concerned?”
Our first concern pertains to Somatomax side effects. “Numerous customers have complained of dizziness, headache, heart palpitations and odd skin sensations. This is very concerning,” says our Research Editor.
- According to one user, “This product makes you feel like you were drugged. Couldn’t get out of bed until after noon. Still tired and dizzy. I cut the dose in half and still felt drugged the next day and extremely groggy.” Good sleep is critical for the dieter as that’s when the body recovers leading to increased energy and improved mood.
- “First time I took a full scoop. Within 30 minutes my face and arms felt like they had ants crawling on them,” said another customer.
If you look at the other side of the coin, there are people who’ve used Somatomax and noticed no negative side effects.
- “I feel really giddy and light headed the next day. But also super happy and energized,” offered one user.
- Another said, “My wife has noticed a definite increase in mood changes (for the good).”
Lack of Clinical Research – “Any Support?”
The official website does not provide any clinical research that supports Somatomax.
- In fact, one user stated, “If anything this product made it harder to get to sleep. It hasn’t helped me to stay asleep any better, I still wake up wide awake after about 2-3 hours of sleep.”
- Another customer commented, “Does not help me get to sleep! I took the full scoop. Won’t buy this again.”
We also found users that had great experiences and some even affected exercise performance.
- “Product gives me the deepest of sleeps and you wake up feeling refreshed,” was one review.
- “I sleep better the next day I feel good…and I perform better in the gym,” said another.
So, the intensive research we’ve done has led us to an important conclusion. It takes something small, like a headache or trouble sleeping, to cut down any chance of long-term success. If Somatomax doesn’t help the dieter sleep, they will not get the benefit and the boost to weight-loss will not be there.
Any Solid Science?
Unfortunately, the official website for Somatomax does not offer any research results. We expected to see some valerian root or melatonin, but none was added. Here at DietSpotlight, we prefer to see some published clinical studies that support the dietary supplement we’re.
What Users Are Saying
"”Someone told me this would help me sleep. I said that none of that stuff has ever worked for me, had high hopes and low expectations. I slept the best I have in months. This is good stuff!”"
"”This is your sleep aid if you don’t want a pill. I love it. You may be a bit groggy in the morning if you don’t do AM exercise or caffeine.”"
"”Did not work for me”"
Does Somatomax Really Work?
Well, we like that Somatomax contains some amino acids and there are some positive comments about it online. However, we are concerned about the effectiveness because it’s not backed by clinical research and some reports say it just doesn’t work. Plus, there are people who experienced side effects and that’s the last thing we want for the dieter.
If you’re ready to start that weight-loss journey once and for all, we suggest a clinically tested supplement that isn’t plagued with reports of negative side effects, but is backed by some amazing testimonials.
If we sort through all the reviews this year, the best we’ve found is called Pronabolin. There are four ingredients in the mix and all have been clinically tested. Reviews are amazing with dieters reporting weight-loss and increased energy. There are very few reports of side effects and you may be able to take it with a supplement like Somatomax. This one offers everything you need to look for.
The makers of Pronabolin are so confident in their product they’re offering a multiple-bottle discount and a 120-day money-back guarantee, which means you honestly have nothing to lose but those extra pounds.Learn More About Boost »