What You Should Know
Complan is a meal replacement shake that was originally developed to help people gain weight. It is now marketed as a meal replacement shake to help people lose weight. Complan comes in several flavors and they are Complan and oats, original flavor, vegetable, chocolate, chicken, strawberry, banana and vanilla. Users are instructed to fill a large cup up with a quarter of cold water, add 3-4 dessert-spoons of the Complan mix, mix this and then top with cold water while mixing.
Skimmed Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oil, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dextrose, Flavorings, Magnesium Sulphate, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C, Iron Fumarate, Niacin, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12.
Complan contains Vitamin B6 which is important in supporting a healthy metabolism. The ingredient Biotin helps to breakdown glucose and fatty acids and it also helps to turn stored fat into energy. The ingredient Vitamins D is crucial to several metabolic processes and it also help to balance the calcium in the body. The ingredient Thiamin helps to regulate the appetite and it promotes a healthy energy metabolism. The ingredient Riboflavin helps to metabolize and breakdown fats, carbohydrates and proteins. The ingredient Niacin promotes healthy digestion and a healthy intestinal tract. It also may help to reduce high cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Complan contains the recommended daily dosage of many vitamins and minerals.
- There are several flavors available.
- The website encourages users to lose weight at a healthy pace.
- Complan is hard to find in the United States. It is recommended to help support a healthy weight and not to help users lose weight.
- There are ingredients in Complan that may actually cause weight gain if this product is consumed too often.
- This product is expensive when compared to similar products.
- There are no user testimonials available on the website.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee for Complan.
- This product contains milk and milk products so those with lactose intolerance should avoid this product.
Complan doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the meal replacement shakes available today. There is also no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. The combination of ingredients in this product do not address the essential elements for successful weight loss so those who are seeking to lose weight may want to research other products that are intended for weight loss. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Complan is right for them.