Intensive Colon Cleanse Review
What You Should Know
If you are experiencing bloating, excessive gas, and abdominal cramps, this is often a sign that your digestive tract is out-of-whack. Maintaining a healthy digestive system is important for a number of reasons. First of all, some experts claim that it assists with weight management. Furthermore, it aids the immune system, and can help you feel more energized. It may also improve your sleep habits. We are going to take a look at one diet and weight loss supplement that is supposed to benefit the digestive system. It is Intensive Colon Cleanse, and you will find it online for $97.95 (30-day supply). This is one of dozens of colon-cleansing supplements available today.
- Brown Rice Fiber (Oryza sativa L)
- Pysllium husk (Plantago ovata)
- Apple Pectin (Malus pumila)
- Acacia Gum
- Senna Leaf Extract (Cassia marilandica)
- Calcium (citrate)
- Magnesium (citrate)
- Potassium (aspartate)
- Selenium (selenomethionine)
- L. acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides)
Intensive Colon Cleanse may help assist the digestive tract, flush out the colon, remove harmful impurities and toxins, reduce abdominal bloating, relieve constipation, and even kick-start weight loss. After cleansing the colon, weight loss is supposed to be more promising. This supplement is taken for 10 consecutive days, and during this time you may drop up to 10 pounds. You should notice a flatter stomach, more energy, and less gas. You may also experience an improvement in your complexion.
As for the ingredients used in Intensive Colon Cleanse, this formula contains Brown Rice Fiber, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Pysllium Husk, Senna Leaf Extract, and Apple Pectin, which all assist the digestive tract. These ingredients promote regularity, and help flush built-up waste from the large intestine. A satisfaction guarantee is mentioned on the official website, but no customer testimonials were found.
- This dietary supplement contains natural ingredients.
- Intensive Colon Cleanse may help flush out the colon.
- A satisfaction guarantee is posted on the company website.
- There are no user testimonials found to support this supplement.
- The price tag on Intensive Colon Cleanse is very steep at $97.95 per bottle.
- You can purchase similar products at the local supermarket.
- This supplement does not assist with actual fat burning or long-term weight loss.
Spending nearly $100 on a bottle of Intensive Colon Cleanse seems ridiculous. Especially when there are so many similar products available, and some sell for around $10. If you really want to flush out your digestive tract, it is best to do this by changing your diet. Eating a high-fiber diet will help improve regularity, and will keep your colon cleaner. While you may experience some weight reduction with this type of supplement, it is not real fat loss, and it is not long-term weight loss.