Jillian Michaels Triple Process Total Body Detox & Cleanse Review
What You Should Know
There are a number of fitness gurus and heath experts out there that preach about weight loss and getting fit. In fact, you may have seen some of them on reality shows, such as “The Biggest Loser.” One you are probably familiar with is Jillian Michaels. She is well known as a tough trainer, and endorses a few different products that can be used at home. One of which is Jillian Michaels Triple Process Total Body Detox & Cleanse. You can buy this supplement online for around $25. We will take a closer look at the ingredients and claims regarding this product in this review.
- Bacillus coagulans (0.5 billion CFUs)
- Irish Moss Powder
- Fenugreek (seed) Powder
- Fennel (seed) Powder
- Galactomannan (from Fenugreek Fiber)
- Wild Blueberry (fruit) Extract
- Grape (fruit and seed) extract
- Raspberry (fruit and seed) extract
- Cranberry (fruit) powder
- Plum (fruit) Powder
- Tart Cherry (fruit) Powder
- Wild Bilberry (fruit) Extract
- Strawberry (fruit) Powder
- Irish moss
- Dandelion root
- Buckthorn bark
- Butternut bark
- Ginger root
- Yarrow Flower
- Chinese rhubarb
- Garlic bulb
The Jillian Michaels Triple Process Total Body Detox & Cleanse formula is claimed to reduce bloating, flush out built-up waste, support a healthy digestive system and colon, aid the liver with detoxification, increase energy levels, and make you feel lighter. This product is available in the form of metacaps, which are supposed to be easy to swallow. According to the manufacturer, no harsh chemicals are used in this supplement, and it will not cause side effects like common laxatives can.
A number of natural plant extracts and herbal ingredients are used in Jillian Michaels Triple Process Total Body Detox & Cleanse. Together these ingredients help push waste out of the colon. This way toxins and impurities are flushed out as well, which will make you feel lighter. This supplement is taken twice each day, 2 capsules, along with a full glass of water. However, it is only meant to be taken for seven consecutive days.
- This supplement will help improve regularity.
- You may experience higher energy levels.
- This formula may cause side effects like cramping, nausea, and diarrhea.
- This product will unlikely do much for long-term weight loss.
- There are alternative diet products that actually burn off fat and suppress appetite.
At the end of the day, Jillian Michaels Triple Process Total Body Detox & Cleanse is just another colon cleanser or fiber-like supplement. It is basically formulated to improve regularity and flush out the large intestine. While it may do just that, it does not assist with fat burning or appetite suppression, and this product will not help you with long-term weight management.