Slim 4 Life Review
What You Should Know
Slim 4 Life is a weight reduction program suited for men and women alike. This diet system aims to assist users by teaching them “weight management and healthy eating habits.” Slim 4 Life offers 30-minute consultations to new customers for free by telephone. Their main office locations are Denver Metro, Northern Colorado and Minneapolis/St. Paul. There are customer testimonials offered on the official website. No company background/history is found on the website, but it is stated that the Slim 4 Life system has been around for 25 years.
Unlike many other weight loss supplements and diet programs available, Slim 4 Life is essentially a system that focuses on changing eating habits for a lifetime. With proper education, counseling and supervision, dieters are supposedly able to achieve the weight loss they desire. No diet pills or synthetic supplements are incorporated into the Slim 4 Life program. Some of the foods encouraged with Slim 4 Life are vegetables, meats, dairy products, fruits, starches, eggs and fats. While some specific foods are restricted initially, they’re eventually added back into your eating routine. It is not stated whether or not there is a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Slim 4 Life. The average dieter is stated to lose 3.3 pounds per week. A regular exercise regimen is not part of Slim 4 Life.
Slim 4 Life is basically a weight loss program that’s geared toward men and women suffering from obesity. As opposed to incorporating diet pills and weight loss supplements, Slim 4 Life focuses on altering the individual’s way of eating permanently. Therefore the teaching of healthy eating habits, counseling, proper education and supervision are all part of the Slim 4 Life program. It is not stated on the official website how much Slim 4 Life costs. A free consultation is available via the website and a phone number is provided for new users to take Slim 4 Life up on this offer.
- Slim 4 Life encourages “healthy” eating habits.
- Free nutrition consultation available over the phone for first-time users.
- Slim 4 Life is a weight reduction system offered to both women and men.
- There are no appetite suppressants offered with the Slim 4 Life diet program.
- There is no stated price for the Slim 4 Life program on the official website.
- There doesn’t appear to be any substantial company background information offered on the website.
- The Slim 4 Life weight loss program would require a somewhat drastic lifestyle change, which may not be suitable for some individuals. (See reader comments.)
- There doesn’t appear to be any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered on the Slim 4 Life website.
- Slim 4 Life only appears to have branches in only three areas, which are Denver Metro, Northern Colorado and Minneapolis/St. Paul.
On the bright side, the Slim 4 Life weight reduction program is unique in the sense that it doesn’t require users to remember to take pills. While this dieting system does encourage a specific way of eating/way of living, a few crucial aspects were left off of the official website. For example, often those looking to lose weight need extra help in the form of a appetite suppressant or a metabolic booster. It would certainly be nice to see some pricing for the Slim 4 Life program posted on the website, along with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee and some real background information on the company itself.