What is Fitrum?
For thousands of years, people have used green tea both for personal enjoyment and for health reasons. The Chinese were the first people to discover the wonders of green tea and take advantage of its numerous healing enhancements. One of those health benefits was dealing with weight control. The natural ingredients in the tea help burn fats which are not stored in the body. If you don’t like drinking green tea, or don’t have time to constantly be brewing your green tea, then Fitrum might be what you’re looking for.
Fitrum is a pill composed primarily of a highly purified dose of EGCG—the component extracted from green tea leaves to aid in body weight control. While there are numerous green tea dieting programs out there besides Fitrum, currently Fitrum is selling for $18.99 for one box, which contains 30 capsules. However, since it is recommended you take up to three doses a day, it is easier to obtain Fitrum in bulk, for prices such as $44.99 a set from dietblogtalk.com.
List of Ingredients
25 mg of TEAVIGO, 25 mg of L Carnitine.
Fitrum is designed to be a very non-invasive product into your system, while helping to break down the fat ratio that will not burn off by itself. The purpose of Fitrum pills instead of merely drinking green tea (though that is also highly encouraged while you’re taking Fitrum) is to make sure your body is getting the purest form of the EGCG available. Because Fitrum is so non-invasive, you can take large doses of it and not worry about the effects on your system
- There are no diet changes when taking Fitrum.
- It is safe and non invasive into your system.
- Green Tea extract is good for your body for more than just weight control.
- No kits, instruction manuals, or detailed routines to interfere with your lifestyle and schedule.
- No real measurable data has been shown that Fitrum actually increases weight loss.
- There are never any before/after pictures of someone who has used Fitrum.
- Customer reviews of the product, even when positive, did not demonstrate actual “success.”
- The cost of buying three pills a day is costly for what you get out of the product.
- Most users found home remedies seemed to work just as well.
Regardless of how effective a user believe Fitrum to be, there is no denial that, as the Chinese have known for thousands of years, green tea is very healthy for the body. Full of antioxidants, clearing the system of toxins and improves overall health. Fitrum seeks provides a way for people to continue with their lifestyle while adding in a very non-evasive way to help manage their weight. While not for everyone, Fitrum is one heath effective option to consider when looking for a “home remedy” help in self weight monitoring.