What You Should Know
Relacore is a diet pill that aims to assist users with losing weight. This product is also known as the “belly fat pill.” The reason for this is that Relacore supposedly addresses the dieter’s belly specifically. Relacore is claimed to improve mood while reducing stress. This diet supplement is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular fitness regimen, if the user intends to decrease excess belly fat. The official Relacore website states that most individuals who take Relacore see stress relief and mood improvement within a few days.
In short, the Relacore website discusses the correlation between weight gain in the stomach region and stress. Therefore this diet supplement aims to minimize stress levels in order to reduce “belly fat” (cortisol). Relacore is claimed to contain all-natural ingredients, but apparently should not be taken by women who are pregnant. This diet pill does not specify any particular active ingredients, which may address stress relief or cortisol. Relacore is to be taken daily, but there is also a nighttime version of Relacore called Relacore PM, which is taken immediately before bedtime. A single bottle of Relacore contains 90 pills and costs $49.95 via the official website, while a single container of Relacore PM sells for $29.99 and contains 60 pills. The Relacore website claims that this product is free of all stimulants.
List of Ingredients
No list found.
Relacore is basically a diet pill that is geared toward women specifically to address “belly fat” issues. This drug is claimed to be all-natural and aims to improve the user’s mood, while reducing stress levels. Relacore does not contain any specific key ingredients. This diet supplement is intended to be taken daily with a healthy diet and regular exercise in order to assist with the reduction of belly fat. A 90-count container of Relacore sells on the official website for $49.95. Relacore is available without a prescription.
- Relacore can be purchased conveniently through the official website.
- Relacore comes in a simple pill form.
- Relacore is stated to contain only natural ingredients.
- The official website claims that Relacore is free of any stimulants.
- Relacore does not appear to be FDA approved.
- No key ingredients are specified for Relacore.
- There is no manufacturer guarantee from the makers of Relacore.
- The official Relacore website lacks a complete ingredient list.
- The website fails to provide free trial samples of Relacore.
- Some individuals may be allergic to certain ingredients found in Relacore.
- May cause nausea. (See reader comments.)
- No money-back guarantee is offered on the official website.
The notion of a diet pill like Relacore, which is claimed to improve mood and reduce overall stress levels is intriguing. Unfortunately the official website fails to provide substantial information on the drug. With no specified active ingredient or ingredients at all for that matter, Relacore may raise a few eyebrows. Furthermore Relacore is stated to be all-natural, yet it remains a mystery what is actually in the product. On the bright side Relacore is stimulant free, but as a dieter it’s wise to consult a physician prior to testing a diet supplement such as Relacore. Especially since it’s not approved by the FDA like some other diet supplements on the market today.