It’s been a long journey, but I feel I’m now qualified to advise you on whether or not to use the Tummy Tuck Belt. We decided to put the spotlight on this slimming garment’s side effects, ingredients, and scientific research. Furthermore, we analyzed hundreds of dieter comments and reviews. Then, we summarized and condensed to give you the info you need.
What is the Tummy Tuck Belt?
The Tummy Tuck Belt is a slimming garment that is used twice a day. Every session should last for 10 minutes. This tummy tuck slimming system is made using space-age materials. Being soft and flexible, the belt will not cause excessive discomfort unless you wear it for extended periods of time. If the belt gets dirty from sweat, you can wash it but should never put it in the dryer.
It is meant to compress your stomach inwards and help you attain a slimmer look instantly. If you want, you can wear it under your normal clothes. The product is sold together with the Tummy Tuck Belt cream. This thermal accelerator is claimed to help burn belly fat.
According to the manufacturer, quick loss of weight will be realized if you combine the belt with their diet and exercise program. The program is sold separately. People who are unable to work out for whatever reason can stick to the Tummy Tuck Belt and still watch the fat melt away, only at a slower pace.
The manufacturer claims that the cream keeps burning fat for up to 3 hours after you take off the belt. Working out can help you experience results twice as fast.
Tummy Tuck Belt Competitors
|Burn HD (Sample offer)||read|
Tummy Tuck Belt Ingredients- What is in Tummy Tuck Belt?
As mentioned, the tummy tuck slimming system belt comes with an accelerator cream that is meant to help scorch belly fat. The belt itself is a slimming garment made of flexible space age material. The manufacturer does not disclose the ingredients used to make the thermal accelerator cream. We found the ingredients, and they are:
- Kola nut
How to Use the Tummy Tuck Belt System
Like many medical products, Tummy Tuck Belt results vary among users. Using it correctly is not a guarantee that it will work. However, proper use will increase your chances of success. So how is it meant to be used?
- Apply the accelerator cream. Fill your hand with a sufficient amount of cream and rub it from just below your chest to your hip area. You shouldn’t apply the cream to your back.
- Wait for a minute before fastening the belt over your midsection. Raise the belt up from your feet up to your belly area and fasten it till it holds tight. Wear under your clothes.
- For two minutes, perform standing abdominal contraction exercises. Continue to wear, doing regular activities for 8 minutes, for a total of 10 minutes with the belt on. You shouldn’t wash off the cream for at least 2 hours, as it accelerates the process.
- The process should be repeated twice every day. The company claims 2x faster results if you also exercise during the day.
- If you want to have a flat-looking stomach instantly, wear your regular clothes over the Tummy Tuck Belt. You can wear the belt for as long as you want, although you will get very sweaty, because the belt increases metabolism around the tummy. Also, most people won’t be able to perform strenuous activities with the belt on since it presses the tummy a lot. Some can’t even get up because of the pressure.
It is important to fit the belt properly since it might move up your abdomen and over your chest. If this happens, make sure you push it down as fast as possible since it will only hinder your breathing without offering any benefits. Also, make sure you get the correct size. A small belt may even fail to go beyond your hip area.
Does the Tummy Tuck Belt Work?
According to the manufacturer, anyone can use this weight-loss program to lose belly fat without having to work out or go on a diet. However, incorporating the Tummy Tuck Belt exercise and developing proper eating habits will help you experience results faster. The company sells their workout and diet manual separately. If you are interested in long-term results, you will definitely have to make an effort at adjusting your lifestyle. The belt simply gets rid of water weight, and the results will last for a very short time.
According to scientists, it is not possible to lose weight at a single spot of your body. When working out, triglycerides are broken down into free fatty acids and glycerol, after which they are transported to muscles in the body. This fat helps to provide energy for the muscles. They are eventually released from the body as heat. It is not possible to determine the source of these fats; they simply come from all parts of the body. 
This is why the weight loss experienced from using this product is temporary. No fat is burned at all. Instead, water is lost and this gives a temporary impression that a user lost weight. Over days, your belly will get back to its original size.
On the official website, the manufacturer has included some Tummy Tuck Belt before and after pictures that show the results you should expect. However, Tummy Tuck Belt before and after pictures don’t necessarily mean the product will deliver the results shown.
A better way to determine the possible Tummy Tuck Belt results is to consider the customer feedback. Most customers were disappointed with the product, especially because it makes incredible claims that are supposedly backed by research.
The exact studies are not mentioned by the manufacturer, possibly because there is none. The Tummy Tuck Belt under-delivers when put to real world use.
Tummy Tuck Belt Benefits
Although many users have discredited the claims made about this product, it still has its strong points.
- You don’t need to work out in order to experience results. You only need to wear it for two 10-minute sessions every day.
- It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so you can easily mitigate losses in case it fails to help you lose weight
- It only targets belly fat.
- You can purchase the cream separately for $24.99 on the manufacturer’s official website. If you run out of it, you don’t need to purchase the entire Tummy Tuck Belt system again.
- There are different Tummy Tuck Belt sizes, so you can easily find one that comfortably goes past your hip area. Also, you should make sure you get one which presses your abdomen adequately.
Cons of the Tummy Tuck Belt Miracle Slimming System
- The product only delivers short-term results and will, therefore, not help people who are trying to get healthy.
- In most users, the product did not deliver results. Many people have even labeled it the ‘Tummy Tuck Belt scam.’ More than half of the buyers on Amazon have rated it at one star.
- If you get approved for the money back guarantee, you will still have to pay for shipping. Also, you will have to pay all the handling charges. Many buyers fail to note this when purchasing this slimming system.
- The Tummy Tuck Belt cost is high.
- Once you make a purchase, the company will keep billing you every two months for a new 60-day supply of the accelerator cream. If you forget to cancel these extra purchases, you will end up paying a lot of money unnecessarily.
- The belt does not stay in place. Many users complained that it kept rolling up to their chests. This even led to difficulties in breathing.
- Getting the belt around your stomach is a complicated process, especially if you are excessively overweight.
- Without working out and dieting, your results will be temporary.
- It is almost impossible to work out with the belt on since it hurts your stomach. You may be very uncomfortable when exercising. The extreme pressure may even cause difficulties in breathing, and this will affect your capacity to engage in workouts.
Tummy Tuck Belt Potential Side Effects
The belt is made of healthy material, so you don’t have to worry about any Tummy Tuck Belt side effects. Nothing will seep from the belt into your skin. Unlike plastic, this material does not cause any side effects to users. 
Certain users have actually developed Tummy Tuck Belt side effects from using the cream, although some cases are simply allergic reactions to the ingredients. 
Potential side effects of topical creams include:
- Itchy skin
- Skin inflammation
- Burning sensation, especially when used for the first time
- Development of stretch marks
It is worth noting that the treatment is unlikely to result in long-term benefits.
Mainly, such products make you lose water weight and can help you achieve a flat stomach for a few days at most. When on this treatment, you can also expect to experience a lot of dehydration and excessive sweating.  
The advantage is that it will help you get rid of toxins in your skin. That said, you will need to rehydrate frequently.
The cream is only meant to be used on the midsection. You are unlikely to enjoy using this cream. It is sticky and hardens on your skin, giving an uncomfortable feeling.
As seen from these reviews, the results vary among the users. However, after analyzing review data, the reviews are disproportionately negative. This means there is a very low chance that the belt helps people lose weight. Those who experienced positive results may have worked out and eaten a proper diet to lose weight. There is no research that shows how belts and wraps help people lose weight.
Some users even found it a struggle to wear the belt. Many had trouble performing basic tasks with their bellied pressed inwards.
Tummy Tuck Belt Manufacturer
The Tummy Tuck Slimming System is manufactured by Savvier, LP, which describes itself as a direct response marketing and international distributing company.
The company headquarters is located at 5790 Fleet St #130 Carlsbad, CA 92008. The website states that the company specializes in fitness, kitchen, housewares and personal care, and offers “high-volume low-cost Asian manufacturing.”
Tummy Tuck Belt Manufacturer FTC Lawsuit
Savvier, LP was sued by the federal government for false advertising on one of its products, the BodyFlex Plus. The company was ordered to pay $2.6 million in refunds and restitution. All purchasers of the BodyFlex Plus system were contacted and offered a full refund.
Tummy Tuck Belt Customer Service
All companies should have helpful customer service representatives, especially if they sell products on the internet. For the Tummy Tuck Belt, the customer service team is outsourced. The reps have little knowledge about the product. Also, they are slow to process returns. One user tried to request a refund but the reps said they couldn’t see a record of the purchase.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has one closed customer complaint listed. The complaint was about billing issues- the consumer claimed that they were charged for items they did not receive, and that Savvier LP sent them to a collection agency after the customer cancelled their credit card to avoid further charges. The company Savvier, LP currently has a BBB rating of A+
If you want to try the product without having to go through their customer service team, you can buy it at a local store. The Tummy Tuck Belt as seen on TV is sold by many major retailers, including Walmart, mainly because of its sudden rise in popularity. Make sure you keep all receipts and boxes since these will be needed if you ever want to return it for a refund.
Tummy Tuck Belt Cost
The Tummy Tuck Belt slimming garment and thermal accelerator cream can be purchased directly from the manufacturer. The prices listed on the website are:
- Every size belt is $39.98 OR 2 payments of $19.99 PLUS $9.83 standard shipping/handling
- Each belt ordered comes with a 30 day supply of cream
- Ordering the belt enrolls you in an auto-ship program, which includes a 2 month supply of cream sent automatically every 60 days for $19.99 plus $6.99 shipping/handling
- Customers must call 1-800-305-8988 to unsubscribe from the auto-ship program
- a 30 day supply of cream may be ordered separately for $24.99 plus $3.99 shipping/handling
The Tummy Tuck Slimming System includes one belt, one 30 day supply of cream, a “You Choose How To Use It” guide, and the Tummy Tightener instructional video. With standard shipping, the product will arrive within 2 to 3 weeks. Alternatively, you can pay an extra $14.32 and get the product in 3 to 5 business days.
It is important to note that you will be billed every two months for extra Tummy Tuck Belt cream. This is done automatically. If you are not interested in extra cream, you can contact customer care to cancel the auto-ship program. Alternatively, you can make your purchase on Amazon for $49.99. Retailers on Amazon don’t have the auto-ship program; you will have to purchase extra cream proactively.
Also, all purchases are backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can contact customer care to return the product and get a full refund. You will have to pay for shipping and handling if you choose to return the product. It is easier to get a refund if you buy the product from a physical store. Just make sure you keep all the necessary documents and boxes.
It is important to note that the 30 day guarantee terms and conditions say that you are waiving your right to go to court if you are unhappy with the products or the manufacturer’s claims.
Tummy Tuck Belt vs It Works Wraps
It Works is a line of weight loss products that includes slimming wraps and a gel.
- Body Wraps are sheets placed on tummy and other areas and are not elastic compression slimming garments
- Body Wraps are coated with a “proprietary blend of botanical extracts”
- Wraps are worn for at least 45 minutes
- Defining Gel can be used with the Body Wraps or anytime to accelerate the slimming process
- Other products offered include shake powders and capsule supplements
The Tummy Tuck Belt works as a compression slimming garment (it squeezes you) combined with a cream that allegedly accelerates the fat loss process. It Works Body Wraps are sheets of thin fabric coated with botanical extracts, which are placed over the tummy or any location from the neck down. The wraps can be accelerated with the defining gel.
Bottom Line on Tummy Tuck Belt
Is it time to rush to the store for the Tummy Belt? Well, we like that it’s easy to purchase and there are some before and after photos, but we have some concerns about it because it’s not backed by any real science. Also, we’re concerned about the negative user reviews and lack of results.
If you’d like to drop more weight, then we suggest you select a product that is backed by solid clinical research and supported by positive customer reviews.
Among the best products we’ve seen this year is the supplement called Burn HD. The formula contains four clinically-tested ingredients, with results often found in studies such as The American Journal of Nutrition and the journal Obesity.
Also, the makers of Burn HD are so confident that you’ll love the supplement, that they’re offering a 2-Week Sample, which is a great sign.Learn More About Burn HD »