97% of dieters just want a product that’s effective. Yeah, we don’t understand the remaining 3%, either. We concentrated on Stacker 3 side effects, ingredients, scientific research and quality of customer service. We dissected hundreds of consumer comments and reviews. Then, we refined and summarized to give you the info you need.
What is Stacker 3?
To start, Stacker 3 is a fat-burner containing:
Other ingredients also include chitosan and caffeine 250mg. The recommended dose is one capsule, three times per day. Supposedly, it increases energy levels and weight-loss. The small size of the pill makes it easy to take on-the-go.
The supplement was introduced by NVE Pharmaceuticals Inc in 2003. You can purchase the supplement at your local retail stores by the bottle or in blister packs. We do like that the cost is reasonable and that a few Stacker 3 ingredients are natural, but read on…
Products Similar to Stacker 3
|Burn HD (Sample offer)||read|
Stacker 3 Side Effects – “Out of Body Experience?”
The first concern regarding the Stacker 3 side effects was stomach pains. “When you take thermogenic supplements, you will notice changes like increased energy,” said our Research Editor. “But, dieters don’t expect adverse reactions.”
“I used stacker 3 xplc to improve my energy at work. I thought everything was ok at first but after a year of one pill a day it affected my kidneys. No stars only pain and regret,” commented a dieter.
“I took these once a day for five days with meals. On the fifth day I started experiencing serious side effects like dizziness, numbness in my fingers, and rapid heartbeat,” stated a user.
According to some Stacker 3 reviews, side effects are rare.
“After about a week or so I noticed that my energy level was higher and my workout intensity was slightly improved,” stated a user.
FDA Advisory – “A Major Concern?”
On several occasions, NVE Pharmaceuticals Inc. has been contacted by the FDA due to mislabeling supplements. In April of 2004, the company received a letter warning of undisclosed ephedra in products. In September of 2012, the business received additional correspondence highlighting formulas with claims that were misleading.
Ineffectiveness – “Doesn’t Work?”
After researching, we found multiple cases where customers said Stacker 3 ingredients were ineffective. “I started this 1 month ago, using it as directed with normal diet & regular exercise, & I’ve gained 8 pounds!,” states a consumer.
“When I was taking it I didn’t lose any weight, I actually started gaining it!,” said a dieter.
We found that some users did notice changes while using Stacker 3.
“The product has not helped me lose weight, but it does give me enough energy to exercise and work around the house for a few hours,” said a user.
“It has the caffeine equivalent of around 2 large cups of coffee and I feel it keeps me going through a long days work,” reported another.
According to our research, if there is one issue, like ineffectiveness, chances of long-term success could be reduced. If Stacker 3 doesn’t produce results, we have concerns.
The Science – “Valid?”
There’s limited information relating to the scientific research supporting weight-loss claims. The caffeine in Stacker 3 may boost metabolism, but there’s no science showing the effects relate to this formula. For us at DietSpotlight, having published clinical data backing information is critical. If there’s no science-based information, what’s to keep the dieter around?
What Users Are Saying
“I can fall asleep after drinking caffinated coffee. For the past several months I have been taking Stacker 3 off and on as needed for the pick me up to help get through a tough work day, and these do the trick. Negative side effect are jitters but this does subside when I take them consecutively for a few days. Product even arrived a day earlier than expected! Will definitely purchase again.”
Also: read our Burn HD Weight-Loss Kit review »
“Did nothing for me.”
The Bottom Line – Does Stacker 3 Work?
So, will you lose weight with Stacker 3? Well, we like the longevity of the company and the inclusion of a few natural ingredients, but we have reservations about it because of the lack of published clinical research connecting it to weight-loss. We’re also concerned about the side effects and lack of results mentioned in customer reviews.
If you’d like to transform your body, we recommend going with a supplement that contains ingredients supported by published clinical studies with no reported harmful side effects.
Among the best products we’ve seen this year is one called Burn HD. The formula contains a four-ingredient, proprietary blend, shown in published scientific research to help enhance metabolism and spark fat loss. There are no comments about harmful side effects, but consumers are noticing amazing results.
Also, the makers of Burn HD are offering a 2-Week Sample. A good choice and a sign of confidence.Learn More About Burn HD »